Friday 20 June 2014

My Cards in a Shop!?! Yes Please :-)

Evening All,

So after struggling with Pollen for most of the week, I finally managed to get myself together and organised for my meeting today with my lovely shop manager lady who took an interest in my cards....and she said YES.

I took a pack of samples for her to show her Area Manager, some text about me and my crafting and a suggested pricing structure.  She was so impressed she said yes there and then. It included this morning's make, an Easel Card with one of my recent purchases Santoro's Gorjuss stamp (I love this girl) ...


The shop assistant who was there today loved them too and ordered one for her friends Birthday next week.

So, from next month, there will be a box of mixed cards of mine in our local post office, to be topped up weekly or as required. Furthermore, there are two other post offices who I have been given the details of to approach to do the same thing, but I'm going to see how this one goes for the first month.

All I can say is I'm very happy :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment