Saturday 14 June 2014

New Stock and new Possibilities

Morning All,

A lovely sunny day here now the storms of last night have passed. All the windows and doors open, washing on the line, just taking a break before I do stage 2 of the housework downstairs.

I've been so busy recently doing lots of wedding things for an order and making new stock to sell at a fair taking place today...but I'm not there I hear you shout?! No, I pulled out at the last minute. Elliot would have had to come with me because of feeding and it was at an outdoor event very close to a music stage. I wasn't going to risk him being upset by the noise or damage his hearing.

So although I'm not selling anything today, I have made some things I'm really pleased with to go on the website (counting down now!) and it's definitely got my crafting mojo back and kicked me into gear to get on with things.

I also spoke to the very nice manager lady at our local sub post office this morning - she liked my father's day box card so much, I'm meeting her on Friday to discuss selling some cards there : -)




 
That's all for now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment