Tuesday 1 July 2014

Paper roses

Today I am not so much crafting as house tidying ready for long awaited guests staying at the weekend, focusing my mind on the 30 day countdown starting tomorrow and playing with paper while the kiddies are asleep.

Yesterday, I delivered my card box to the post office, first time my cards have ever been in a shop. It was really lovely to see the box on the counter, I felt such a sense of achievement.



This morning, I decided I spend an absolute fortune on embellishments for my papercrafts and need to come up with ways of cutting my costs a bit. I'd also like to be able to make and sell my own embellishments. So I sat down with some paper and glue this morning. After watching numerous flower videos on youtube, I came up with my own way of doing them.

What do you think?


I've had some much positive feedback on these on facebook and many people have asked me to a tutorial on how I made them, so I guess I'll be getting on with that later :-)

That's all for now folks.






1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing your tutorial, esp hand cut, you are clever to do that....luv Ursula x

    ReplyDelete