Thursday 12 February 2015

February already... :-s

Evening All,

Blink and we're already mid February. I seem to have lost about 6 weeks! What with issues with Hubby's work; Elliot finding his crawl - and more recently his feet - ; more than our fair share of illnesses and a badly damaged finger on my left hand (I'm left handed), its no wonder really!

Some of the projects completed over the last few weeks...





On the plus side, I've got a new craft cutting machine. Its a Zing. I've been wanting one of these for a while ever since my Cricut started playing up. I'm currently on a steep learning curve with it, but happy with the few projects I've produced so far.

Feeling refreshed and determined to get on with my craft again now, especially with some exciting news looming. I won't spoil the surprise but will hopefully have something to share with you all tomorrow.

Night all

No comments:

Post a Comment