Wednesday 2 September 2015

Demonstration

Evening All,

Something I've been meaning to do for a while is a demonstration of my papercrafts.  I was asked to do one at my WI (The Beacon WI https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Beacon-WI/434415990070378?fref=ts ) and after much deliberation about what to do that would suit all abilities, especially beginners, I decided to go with a swivel box card.

So my demonstration was at last night's meeting.  I talked about how I started out in crafting, the tools I use, where I shop for supplies, techniques and then we made this...


Everyone really enjoyed it. It was quite nerve-wracking as it was my first ever demonstration. But I am so passionate about what I do and demonstrating to a group of friends certainly helped. I really enjoyed myself and looking forward to doing more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment